DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fz35w4/improving) has announced the addition of the "Improving Processes and CAPA (London)" conference to their offering.
In today's highly regulated Pharma, Device and Veterinary industries, it is essential to use the most efficient processes and ensure compliance with Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA). Regulatory Inspectors are increasing reviewing responses to findings dealt with by the CAPA approach and process improvement.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED INCLUDE:
- Understand CAPA Methodology and Documentation
- Learn Tools and Techniques to help make your existing processes more efficient and compliant
- Discover how you can address Inspection Findings using CAPA and Process Improvements
- How to develop options for process improvement and CAPA
- Planning and implementation in practice of improvements and CAPA
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The course has been specifically designed for the Pharma, Biotechnology, Devices and Veterinary industries and particularly if you are involved in process improvement, corrective and preventative action, problem solving and managing inspections and documenting how to deal with these.
Introduction and Objectives
CAPA Methodology and Documentation
Diagnosing Process Improvement
Developing Options for Process Improvement and CAPA
Planning and Implementation in Practice of Improvements and CAPA
Final Questions and Close
Dr Laura Brown, Independent Pharmaceutical QA Consultant, the Course Director for the MSc Clinical Research, School of Pharmacy, University of Cardiff and Course Director, MSc Regulatory Affairs, TOPRA.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fz35w4/improving