DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zrddsv/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Graphene Industry Report, 2014-2016" report to their offering.
With excellent performance in mechanics, thermology, electricity and magnetics, graphene enjoys broad application prospects in high-performance electronic devices, composite materials, sensors, energy storage and the like.
At present, the productized graphene is mainly used in such fields as battery conductive additives, heat dissipating materials and composite materials, with products dominated by graphene powder and suspension prepared by oxidation-reduction method. Also, its costs have been reduced to within RMB10/g. In 2013, the industries including semiconductor electronics, energy (primarily battery) and composite materials showed the highest demand for graphene, which occupied 26%, 19% and 14%, respectively, of the total.
In 2013, the size of global graphene market stood at around USD12.5 million, up 50% year on year, and this figure is expected to climb to USD120 million by 2020. Currently, there is a small market size of graphene, and the integration progress of production and teaching is worse than expected. Consequently, the graphene industrialization will tend to be mature after 2020.
China's strong strength in graphene research provides a strong support for graphene industrialization and application extension. Up until now, China has successively set up dozens of graphene related enterprises, some of which has announced that the mass production lines went into operation. But these lines produce graphene powder or film products, rather than the graphene in its true sense.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Graphene Industry
2. Overview of Upstream and Downstream Sectors
3. Development of Global Graphene Industry
4. Development of China Graphene Industry
5. Major Global Graphene Enterprises
6. Major Chinese Graphene Enterprises
7. Summary and Forecast
- 2D Carbon Graphene Material
- Applied Graphene Materials
- Beijing Kangde Xin Composite Material
- Cientifica Plc
- Fangda Carbon New Material
- Focus Graphite
- Graphene NanoChem Plc
- Haydale Graphene Industries
- Lomiko Metals
- Nanjing JCNANO Tech
- Nanjing XFNANO Materials Tech
- Ningbo Morsh Technology
- Northern Graphite
- Other Enterprises
- Sichuan Jinlu Group
- The Sixth Element (Changzhou) Materials Technology
- Tianjin Plannano Technology
- Xiamen Knano Graphene Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zrddsv/global_and