DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nxskdk/china_online) has announced the addition of the "China Online Education Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
The Chinese online education market attracted the inrush of huge capital in 2013-2014, as Internet firms, offline education training institutions, investment companies and startups continued their expansion in online education.
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Overview of online education industry (covering definition, classification, industrial chain, educational media and tools, teaching/business/profit models);
- Overview of education market (embracing relevant policies, education funds investment, education expenditure, number of schools and students, non-governmental education and market size of education training industry);
- Online education market (including market status quo, global and China's investment and financing, size of overall and market segments, development trends)
- Status quo, business model, enterprise financing, size and development prospects of market segments like online higher education, K-12 online education, online language training, online vocational & skill training, enterprise E-learning;
- Profile, revenue, business structure, online education business, business & profit models and business strategies of 20 online education companies (including China Distance Education, New Oriental, Tomorrow Advancing Life, Super Class, Hujiang, TBC, etc.)
In 2014, China online education industry is characterized as follows:
- Online education is still an investment hot spot.
- Education and teaching models are further improved.
- Technologies like multimedia-based information processing, big data, visualization, gamification, business intelligence, AR, 3D and situational interaction further integrates with education products and services.
- Education institutions and IT companies endeavor to make layout in open education platform.
- Mobile devices capture attention of online education companies.
- New business models (O2O, MOOC, online interaction among teachers, students and parents) are mushrooming, but some profit models are unclear.
Key Topics Covered:
- Overview of Online Education Industry
- Overview of Education Industry
- Online Education Market
- Online Higher Education
- K-12 Online Education
- Online Language Training and Vocational & Skill Training
- Enterprise E-learning
- Major Companies in Online Education Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nxskdk/china_online