DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gghfx8/global_cancer) has announced the addition of the "Global Cancer Vaccines Market & Pipeline Analysis" report to their offering.
Cancer vaccines are a viable option for treating many types of cancers which in the present day do not have effective treatments. Therapeutic cancer vaccines and Prophylactic cancer vaccines are the two broad segments into which the cancer vaccines market is categorized. Therapeutic or Treatment vaccines are targeted at treating an existing cancer by strengthening the body's natural defences against the cancer and the Prophylactic or Preventive vaccines are used to prevent cancer from developing in healthy people.
With the approval of the expensive prostate cancer vaccine, Provenge by Dendreon, the field of cancer vaccines has received an unprecedented boost. Consequently, many companies are expected to enter this emerging and highly profitable field of preventing, treating, and potentially curing cancer.
With the increasing focus of pharmaceutical companies in the cancer vaccine segment, the prophylactic vaccines segment grew substantially and currently is the largest source of revenue, with the therapeutic vaccines segment still remaining untapped. It is most likely that the regulatory authorities would in the near future quicken its approval process specifically for therapeutic vaccines. This coupled with a significant amount of investment for the research and development of these vaccines by the pharmaceutical companies would certainly push the overall cancer vaccines market onto a rapid growth trajectory.
The current market size of cancer vaccines category is many fold smaller than other cancer therapeutics categories. Due to nascent stages of industry-life cycle and late introduction in market has decreased their overall share. To tap this cancer market category, many global companies are actively investing in cancer vaccine development. The market penetration is expected to increase with the competition among various pharmaceutical companies to get a larger portion of this market category.
Global Cancer Vaccines Market & Pipeline Analysis" Report Highlights:
- Global Cancer Market Overview
- Personalized Cancer Vaccines: Progress & Possibilities
- Platforms for Cancer Vaccines Delivery
- Cancer Vaccines: Mechanism & Innovations
- Global Cancer Vaccines Clinical Pipeline by Phase, Indication, Company & Country
- Global Cancer Vaccine Clinical Pipeline: 289 Vaccines
- Marketed Cancer Vaccines: 12 Vaccines
- Regulatory Framework for Cancer Vaccines Development & Marketing
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Cancer Vaccines
2. Cancer Vaccines: Mechanism & Innovations
3. Adjuvants Platforms for Cancer Vaccines Delivery
4. Global Cancer Vaccines Market Overview
5. Personalized Cancer Vaccines: Progress & Possibilities
6. Public HPV Cancer Vaccination Program
7. Global Cancer Vaccines Market Dynamics
8. Future Prospects of Cancer Vaccines
9. Global Cancer Vaccines Clinical Pipeline Insight by Phase, Indication, Company & Country
10. Marketed Cancer Vaccines Clinical Insight by Indication, Company & Country
11. Suspended & Discontinued Cancer Vaccines Clinical Pipeline by Phase, Indication, Company & Country
12. FDA Regulatory Framework for Cancer Vaccines Development & Marketing
13. Competitive Landscape: Business Overview & Product Pipeline
- Celldex Therapeutics
- Dendreon Corporation
- Galena Biopharma
- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- NeoStem Oncology
- NewLink Genetics
- Northwest Biotherapeutics
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals
- Seattle Genetics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gghfx8/global_cancer