The new design was conceived with the idea of empowering the visitor by simplifying navigation and offering access to insights and resources that are searchable and shareable. CBIZ’s vast array of professional services, including accounting, HR consulting, benefits consulting, retirement plan advisory and payroll, means visitors can find a host of information about growing and improving a business all in one location.
“The new website provides businesses with ideas and expertise needed to manage their company. Visitors can quickly discover relevant CBIZ accounting, insurance and HR services, search for local offices and people and find timely insight on tax planning, wellness, healthcare, hiring and other issues,” said CBIZ Chief Marketing Officer Mark Waxman.
Visitors to the new site are especially encouraged to check out the following new features:
- Educational materials: The Insights and Resources tab allows visitors to navigate to the company’s blog, newsletters – including the latest issues of Biz Growth Strategies and Wellbeing Insights – and videos of CBIZ experts explaining and discussing various subjects such as vacation property insurance issues, health care reform and women in the workplace.
- Homepage: A scrolling banner on the homepage offers quick links to popular pages such as: health care reform services and compliance tips, a 2014 tax planning guide and the latest CBIZ Small Business Employment Index.
- Navigation bar: The navigation bar breaks down each area of specialty within CBIZ by services and industries. Both Accounting & Tax and Insurance & HR have their own microsites listing services, niche industries and information about offerings.
- Search bar: The search bar, located in the top right-hand corner of the website, is designed to auto complete each search entry by CBIZ business line, people and educational materials.
- Social media accessibility: In order for clients and prospects to stay up-to-date with CBIZ news, CBIZ’s Twitter feed is active and updated in real time right on the site.
Waxman added: “We hope our clients, prospects and business partners find the many new features and resources useful and take advantage of all that the new CBIZ.com has to offer.”
CBIZ, Inc. provides professional business services that help clients better manage their finances and employees. CBIZ provides its clients with financial services including accounting, tax, financial advisory, government health care consulting, risk advisory, real estate consulting, and valuation services. Employee services include employee benefits consulting, property and casualty insurance, retirement plan consulting, payroll, life insurance, HR consulting, and executive recruitment. As one of the nation’s largest brokers of employee benefits and property and casualty insurance, and one of the largest accounting and valuation companies in the United States, the Company’s services are provided through nearly 100 Company offices in 34 states.