DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m7sp5d/optimization_and) has announced the addition of the "Optimization and Efficiency Drive in Hospitals in Western Europe " report to their offering.
With increase in patient population and reduction in hospital budgets, optimization and cost efficiency are the buzzwords in the hospital sector. As most of the innovative products are made of varying materials, they require varied sterilization standards. Sterilization is considered to be a non-core activity by the clinical community.
The real demand is to improve sterilization standards to reduce risk of infection, at reduced costs. Hence, there is a higher preference for outsourcing than improving in-house functioning. This deliverable provides insights into the real need in hospitals for sterilization services and the various trends supporting the need for sterilization services in hospitals in Western Europe.
Key Topics Covered:
1. The Changing World of Healthcare
2. Operating Room: Need to Optimize Utilization of the Resource
3. Advancements in Medical Technologies Paving the Way for Newer Business Models
4. Analysis of the Key Variables
5. Operating Room: An Expensive Resource
6. Infection Bigger Threat to Hospitals than Diseases
7. Compliance Requirement Forces Relook at Human Asset Utilization
8. Sterilization Unit Workload and Throughput
9. Asset Management
10. Instrument Contamination and Sterilization Efficiency
11. Sterilization-Trends in Outsourcing
12. The Writing on the Wall
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m7sp5d/optimization_and