DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3bq9v3/india) has announced the addition of the "India Desalination Plant Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The desalination plant market in India is projected to register a CAGR of around 19%till 2019, growing at a faster rate than the global desalination plant market during the same period.
The India desalination plant market is dominated by the industrial sector, in terms of number of plants installed, while the municipal sector dominates the market in terms of total plant installed capacity. The Southern and Western states in India have high number of desalination plants due to the presence of several municipal bodies and heavy industries in those regions. Desalination plants in Southern states have been majorly installed by government institutions, while those in the Western states such as Gujarat and Maharashtra have been installed by industries. Moreover, the overall industry sentiment in India has improved with the formation of Narendra Modi-led government at the center, who is being viewed as a technology and investment harbinger for the Indian corporate sector. This is expected to spell growth for diverse industries, including the desalination plant market, primarily RO based desalination technology market in India.
India Desalination Plant Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019'' discusses the following aspects related to desalination plant market in India:
- Renewable Energy Desalination
- Low Temperature Thermal Desalination
- Floating/Barge Mounted Desalination
- Technological Developments
- Private Financing
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Desalination Overview
4. Global Desalination Plant Market Outlook
5. India Desalination Plant Market Outlook
6. List of Desalination Plants in India
7. India Desalination Plant Market Dynamics
8. India Desalination Plant Market Trends & Developments
9. India Economic Profile
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Strategic Recommendations
- Aqua Tech International Corporation
- Doshion Veolia Water Solutions
- GE Power and Water
- Hitachi Aqua Tech Engineering Pte. Ltd.
- Hyflux Ltd.
- IDE Technologies
- Ion Exchange India Ltd.
- Thermax India Ltd.
- VA Tech Wabag
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3bq9v3/india