DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwb635/china_water) has announced the addition of the "China Water Purifier Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The market for water purifier in China market is projected to grow at an exponential CAGR of about 18% over the next five years.
China is emerging as a burgeoning market for water purifiers, majorly driven by the increasing water pollution level in the country. Continuous rise in industrialization and urbanization in China is posing a grave threat to the water resources present in the country. This is driving the adoption of water purifiers in residential as well as commercial segments to provide potable water for drinking and other applications.
In 2011, the Chinese government estimated that 82% of the river water resources and 55% of the ground water resources were highly polluted with harmful contaminants like arsenic, lead, mercury, etc. As a result, consumers are inclining towards advanced water purification equipment such as RO (Reverse Osmosis), UV (Ultraviolet) filtration or UF (ultrafiltration) based water purifiers. Though China has the largest consumer base across the globe, the penetration rate of water purifiers is less than 4%. However, with rising adoption of water purifiers in the country, the penetration rate is anticipated to grow, particularly in urban regions like south central and eastern provinces. With major health concerns associated with consumption of contaminated water, the sales of water purifiers is expected to increase even among rural households in the country through the forecast period.
China Water Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 discusses the following aspects related to water purifiers in China.
- E Commerce
- Potable Water Purifiers
- Bottle Water Market
- Technological Developments
- Market Expansion
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Global Water Purifier Market Outlook
4. China Water Scenario
5. China Water Purifier Market Outlook
6. China RO Based Water Purifier Market Outlook
7. China UV Water Purifier Market Outlook
8. China Media Based Water Purifiers Market Outlook
9. Trade Dynamics - Import & Export
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Market Dynamics
12. Recent Trends & Developments
13. China Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
- AO Smith (Shanghai) Water Treatment Co. Ltd.
- Haier Strauss Water Co. Ltd.
- HaloSource Water Purification Technology (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- Media Water Appliances China Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Rayon (Shanghai) Cleansui Co. Ltd.
- Ningbo Qinyuan Group Co. Ltd.
- Paragon Water Systems
- Shenzhen Angel Drinking Water Industrial Group Corporation
- Shenzhen Litree Purifying Technology Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwb635/china_water