DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/klgfqg/the_2014_global) has announced the addition of the "The 2014 Global Ultrasound Market: Strategic Assessments of Leading Suppliers" report to their offering.
This unique study is designed to provide diagnostic imaging industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight crucial to the development and implementation of effective business, marketing and R&D programs.
The study's major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world's leading ultrasound companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing Capabilities vis-à-vis the leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisition and joint venture candidates.
- To complement the organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts with strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
The report provides information not available from any other source, such as sales, profit, system placement and installed base estimates by modality.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Business Evolution Organization and Management
- Major Facilities
- Product Portfolio and Technological Know-How
- Marketing Tactics
- Financial Analysis
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Strategic Direction
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/klgfqg/the_2014_global