LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Embarr Downs, Inc. (OTCQB: EMBR) announced that its subsidiary W+B Partners has been retained by a new client to acquire a shell and provide consulting services after the reverse merger. W+B Partners will be compensated $100,000 plus a 4.9% position in the Company. W+B Partners has received $50,000 cash and a note payable for the remaining $50,000. The 4.9% stake is through a Preferred Stock issuance that may not be converted into Common Stock for 12 months. W+B Partners acquired an additional 4.5% bring the Company’s total ownership to 9.4%.
About Embarr Downs. The Company is a holding company that operates through its subsidiaries Embarr Downs of California, SouthCorp Capital, W+B Partners and Tren TV.
Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements in this press release which are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. Actual results could differ from those projected in any forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this news release, and we assume no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Although we believe that any beliefs, plans, expectations and intentions contained in this press release are reasonable, there can be no assurance that any such beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions will prove to be accurate.