DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/knrh3z/largest_payment) has announced the addition of the "Largest Payment Card Issuers Worldwide 2014" report to their offering.
The sixth edition is now available. The 90-page report names over 920 financial institutions in more than 116 countries grouped by region - Asia/Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, United States, and Middle East/Africa.
Industry totals are shown by brand by region: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, UnionPay, Diners Club, Discover, JCB.
For each region, issuers are ranked by purchase volume, total volume and cards for credit and debit cards combined. They are also ranked by those same categories for credit and debit cards separately.
For each region, acquirers are ranked by transactions. Tables show purchase volume, point of sale terminals, and active merchant outlets.
Own this key information:
- The largest issuers in Asia/Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, United States, Middle East/Africa
- Credit vs. debit cards listed separately
- Top 100 credit card portfolios
- Maestro issuers worldwide
- Top acquirers in the United States, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East/Africa
- Pie charts showing market shares of purchase volume by brand for each region
- Top 300 card issuers worldwide ranked by purchase volume
- Top 150 credit card issuers worldwide
- Top 150 debit card issuers worldwide
- Top 150 acquirers worldwide
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/knrh3z/largest_payment