STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Allenex AB (STO:ALNX):
INTERIM REPORT JANUARY - JUNE 2014
For the April-June period
· Net sales for the period rose to SEK 31.5 million (27.2).
· Operating income (EBIT) for the period was SEK 2.0 million (2.6).
· Operating margin for the period was 6 percent (9).
· Earnings after tax for the period was SEK 0.4 million (2.5).
· Earnings per share for the period, basic and diluted, was SEK 0.00 (0.02).
For the January-June period
· Net sales for the period rose to SEK 62.1 million (54.0).
· Operating profit (EBIT) for the period was SEK 6.2 million (4.6).
· Operating margin for the period was 10 percent (8).
· Earnings after tax for the period was SEK 1.6 million (2.4).
· Earnings per share for the period, basic and diluted, was SEK 0.01 (0.03).
Significant events in the second quarter
· Allenex extends and expands its collaboration with Conexio Genomics to launch three new products globally.
President and CEO Anders Karlsson`s commentary on the second quarter 2014: “It is very satisfying that the sales growth in the second quarter is almost 16 %, and now stand at 15 % for the first six months of 2014. We see growth in both Europe and the U.S. During the past quarter we completed a renegotiation of the existing distribution contract with Conexio and we have taken on higher costs for market investments. Both activities are beneficial for our future growth, but has at the same time caused extraordinary costs and negative impact on profit within the second quarter. The collaboration agreement with Conexio has now been extended by two years, running until April 2018, and encompassing three new products that will be launched going forward.”
Allenex AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and /or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on August 28, 2014, at 13.00 CET. Allenex is a life science-company that develops, manufacture, market and sell products for safer transplants of organs and bone marrow on the global market. Allenex is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Small Cap (ticker: ALNX). 55 persons are employed in the Allenex group.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com