DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqxgdn/the_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic Tests, 9th Edition" report to their offering.
This single volume covers the entirety of the clinical testing market and all of its segments, providing customers with a tremendous value.
Used by Top IVD Companies For Business Planning.
This is the ninth edition of this informative volume based on the market events of 2013 and early 2014. New entrants, new technologies have entered the stage and all important events are cataloged in this report. The idea behind Kalorama's unique report is that the entire market can be captured in one volume.
This volume includes market estimates for 2013 base year and forecasts to 2018 for the most important aspects of all of the major segments of clinical lab testing, including:
- Core Lab (General Chemistries, Workstations, Analyzers Blood Gases, Urinalysis, Critical Care)
- Point of Care (POC), (Professional and Self-Testing, Glucose Testing, Pregnancy Tests, drugs of abuse, HIV, H. pylori, Other, OTC/Self Total, Professional POC, Cardiac Markers, Drugs of Abuse, HbA1c, Pregnancy, Other)
- Histology and Cytology (Pap, ISH, IHC, HPV)
- Lab-based Infectious Disease Immunoassays, by Test (Hepatitis, HIV, STDs, TORCH, Respiratory, Sepsis, Parasitology, Mycology, Others)
- Molecular Assays (Infectious Disease, Blood Screening, Inherited Diseases, Oncology, Pharmacodiagnostics, Tissue Typing, Prenatal)
- Molecular Test Sales, Infectious Diseases (HAI, HIV, Hepatitis, GC/Chlamydia, Respiratory, Organism ID, Mycobacteria, TB, Others
- Lab-based Immunoassay Sales by Analyte Type (Cardiac markers, Tumor markers, Diabetes/HbA1c, Autoimmune, Allergy, Thyroid, Proteins, Anemia, Fertility, Therapeutic drugs, Tox/Drugs of abuse, Vitamin D)
- Coagulation (Lab-Based, POC, Genetic Markers)
- Microbiology and Virology by Test Type (Immunoassays, ID/AST, Infectious Diseases - DNA; ID/AST: Panels and Reagents, automated; Panels and Reagents, manual; Blood Culture; Chromogenic Media; Rapid Micro; Supplies)
- Blood Banking (Grouping, Immunoassay Screens, NAT Screens)
At 1200 pages, this is the most comprehensive report on the in vitro diagnostic industry available. No surprise that it has been called the 'Bible of the IVD Industry' by past users of the report. Many of the top IVD companies use this product for business planning, which means that this volume can provide a uniform standard for in vitro diagnostic market numbers. This edition greatly expands coverage of the field and tracks the most important developments.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter One: Executive Summary
Chapter Two: Introduction
Chapter Three: Overview of Global In Vitro Diagnostic Markets
Chapter Four: Trends and Innovation
Chapter Five: Point-Of-Care Tests
Chapter Six: the Core Lab
Chapter Seven: Immunoassays
Chapter Eight: Molecular Assays
Chapter Nine: Hematology
Chapter Ten: Coagulation
Chapter Eleven: Microbiology and Virology
Chapter Twelve: Blood Banking Services
Chapter Thirteen: Histology/Cytology
Chapter Fourteen: Company Profiles
- Abbott Diagnostics
- Alere Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- bioMérieux Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Hologic, Inc.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (OCD)
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Eiken Chemical Co., Ltd
- ERBA Diagnostics, Inc.
- DiaSorin S.p.A
- Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc.
- Luminex Corporation
- Menarini Diagnostics
- Myriad Genetics
- PerkinElmer, Inc. (PE)
- Quest Diagnostics
- Quidel Corporation
- Randox Laboratories Ltd.
- TOSOH Corporation
- Wako Pure Chemical Industries
And hundreds of other companies...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqxgdn/the_worldwide