DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kmzt79/wearable) has announced the addition of the "Wearable Technology in Mobile Advertising" report to their offering.
The emerging wearable technology ecosystem will bring mobile advertising personalization to a whole new level as solutions such as Disney's MyMagic+ wearable are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. We see wearable tech bringing to the fore an entirely new category of mobile advertising that will transform the joking about the movie Minority Report into a viable business model with positive ROI for advertisers.
Wearables can be used as a source of knowledge for advertisers. This can be done by collecting information about user's behavior towards certain ads. Wearable devices can be used smartly in advertising. It can give the user's feedback on certain products by monitoring the user's behavior while watching these products' ads. Wearables device can vary from wearable glasses to small wrist bands that can detect the following user's activity including movements, vital signs, and behaviors.
This ICT Insight report provides analysis of wearable technology in mobile advertising scenarios such as using Google Glass Pay-Per-Gaze and Pay-Per Emotions business models.
This report is part of the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Insight series of reports, which are provided as part of subscription offerings and on an exclusive basis to our preferred clients and partners. The reports provide critical information and key insights into the impact of developing ICT trends, challenges and opportunities with emerging business models, and assessment of evolving and maturing technologies.
- Advertising agencies
- Mobile network operators
- Retail brands and merchants
- Mobile marketing companies
- Augmented reality companies
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wireless infrastructure providers
- Consumer electronics companies
- Wearable technology developers
- Digital entertainment companies
- Wearable technology will have a profound effect on measuring human behavior
- Mobile advertising will benefit from new models including pay-per-emotion and pay-per-action
- Certain models such as pay-per-gaze, while unproven commercially, have great promise as wearable tech becomes mainstream
- Wearable technology and mobile advertising have great synergy as the former will provide a measured response to advertisements
Key Topics Covered:
1 Wearable Devices Developments
- Mobile Advertising Personalization and Wearable Devices
- Case Study: Wearable Devices vs. Mobile Devices
- Mobile Advertising Intelligence
2 Wearables Smart Glasses in Advertising
- Pay-Per-Gaze Model
- Advertising with Wearable Technology
- Case Study: Pay-Per-Gaze Scenario with Google Glass
3 Wearables Advertising a New Shift
- Case Study: The use of Wearable Devices in Advertising
- User Behavior Monitoring
- Behavior towards Advertisements
4 Future Advertising Models with Wearable Devices
- Combining Applications with Wearable Devices
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kmzt79/wearable