DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fjjlcw/strategic_insight) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Insight of the Global Carsharing Market" report to their offering.
The study offers a strategic insight into the global traditional carsharing market, with snapshots of the emerging segments of corporate and peer-to-peer (P2P) carsharing. The study examines the growth of carsharing over the past few years, and provides 2014 growth outlooks for membership and number of vehicles in North America, Latin America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
It studies the factors accelerating the growth of carsharing membership, including the evolving business models of rental companies, original equipment manufacturers and carsharing operators; new technology; mergers and acquisitions; expanding territories; and the increase in use of electric vehicles.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer:
- How will the traditional carsharing market grow in 2014?
- What are the key events affecting growth for traditional carsharing services?
- Will corporate carsharing growth be on the same pace as traditional carsharing?
- Will inclusion of EVs be the next step that carsharing providers offer?
- How is new technology influencing carsharing market trends?
- What are the challenges for the growing P2P carsharing market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Growth in Carsharing-Statistical Review
5. Carsharing Business Model Evolution
6. Carsharing Market-Key Highlights
7. Country and Regional Analysis
8. Corporate Carsharing
9. Vehicle Manufacturer Carsharing Strategies
10. Electric Vehicles in Carsharing Fleets
11. Carsharing Technologies
12. Key Global Carsharing Operator Profiles
13. Review of P2P Carsharing
14. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fjjlcw/strategic_insight