CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SilkRoad, a leading global provider of cloud-based talent management solutions, announced a new TalentTalk research report to be released Thursday, August 28 with a live webcast to follow in September. Based on survey responses from over 300 HR professionals, Aligning Human Resources with Business Strategy to Create Value & Competitive Advantage reveals how HR departments seek to sync people strategies with business goals and company success.
- 71% of respondents indicated that their HR planning process was either extremely well linked or linked with the company’s overall business strategy.
- 56% sighted ''working in a reactive company culture, constantly putting out fires'' as an obstacle in aligning HR with overall company strategy.
- 45% said a ''lack of HR technology to support company objectives'' was also an obstacle.
- 17% said they seldom, very seldom, or never meet with C-Level executives to assess HR effectiveness in achieving company goals.
“The responses in this report are very promising in that they show HR strategies are focused on connecting people to business success,” said John Shackleton, President and CEO of SilkRoad. “However, the results also reveal that many HR departments lack the right technology to help drive business performance to new levels.”
- View the infographic.
- Register to receive the report on release day.
- Access all 2014 SilkRoad TalentTalk research.
SilkRoad is a leading global provider of cloud-based, end-to-end talent management solutions that enable customers to find, attract, develop, and retain the best talent. The award-winning SilkRoad Life Suite includes Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, and HRMS solutions that are delivered through a tablet-friendly Talent Portal. The suite is easy to deploy and use – a single platform to rapidly boost employee engagement and business performance. Visit www.silkroad.com, follow on Twitter @SilkRoadTweets or call 866-329-3363 (U.S. toll free) or +1-312-574-3700.