NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--From the private beaches of Bali to the hot springs of Santorini, Citi Prestige and Citi ThankYou Premier cardmembers can now transfer an unlimited amount of ThankYou Points to 11 airline and hotel travel loyalty programs. Citi ThankYou Points Transfer (www.thankyou.com/transfer) lets cardmembers fly to thousands of destinations, and enjoy stays at thousands of hotels and resorts worldwide.
Citi Prestige and Citi ThankYou Premier cardmembers can now transfer and combine their ThankYou Points with travel rewards from:
- Air France-KLM
- Asia Miles
- Etihad Airways Guest
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands
- Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- Hilton HHonorsTM
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus
Citi ThankYou Rewards members already can redeem their points for travel on any airline with no blackout dates. Citi Prestige cardmembers get the most value for their points when they use them to book flights through the ThankYou Travel Center, particularly when redeeming on American Airlines and US Airways. For example, a $415 ticket on American Airlines and US Airways is just 25,000 ThankYou Points, and would be approximately 31,000 points on other airlines. Citi Prestige and ThankYou Premier cardmembers also enjoy global acceptance with chip technology, no foreign transaction fees and complimentary concierge.
“No matter where you are traveling around the world, Citi ThankYou Points help you get to your destination quickly," said Ralph Andretta, Head of Product Management, Citi Cards. “And for Citi ThankYou Premier and Prestige cardmembers, ThankYou Points offer one of the best values in the market when redeeming for airfare.”
With just a few clicks, Citi Prestige and ThankYou Premier cardmembers can transfer an unlimited amount of ThankYou Points to enjoy flights to any continent and stays at more than 4,100 hotels and resorts in Hilton’s portfolio of 11 distinct brands in 92 countries. Transfer points by logging in at www.thankyou.com/transfer and calling 1-800-THANKYOU or by and:
1. Choose one of the participating travel rewards programs and hit transfer now.
2. Tell Citi the number of points to be transferred and select at least 1,000 points. One ThankYou point equals one airline loyalty mile or 1.5 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points.
3. Confirm Points Transfer for future flights and hotel stays.
“From landmark hotels in China to helicopter rides in England, Hilton HHonors opens doors to rewarding experiences around the world at thousands of hotels,” says Mark Weinstein, Vice President, Hilton HHonors. “By bringing HHonors and ThankYou points together, Citi cardmembers are one step closer to their next adventure.”
About Citi ThankYou Rewards
Citi ThankYou Rewards (www.thankyou.com) offers members the ability to combine points earned from their Citi banking relationship and Citi credit card purchases and redeem for thousands of rewards. Here are some examples of how Citi is helping members to use ThankYou Your Waysm:
- Redeem rewards from the merchandise catalog on thankyou.com, from gift cards for popular retailers and restaurants to sporting goods, electronics and travel.
- Shop with Points for concert tickets on LiveNation.com. ThankYou members with a participating Citi credit card also can Shop with Points for millions of items on Amazon.com.
- ThankYou Members with an enrolled Citibank checking account can pay virtually any bill online including phone, cable and electricity with Online Bill Pay with Points.
- With a Rewards Account Number, members with an eligible Citi credit card can use points to cover online purchases with account credits anywhere Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- With ThankYou Select and Credit, use points to cover eligible credit card purchases (dining, entertainment, utility bills, gas, grocery and drug store purchases) recently made with a Citi credit card enrolled in ThankYou Rewards.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://new.citi.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi