DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xwvgd9/east_african) has announced the addition of the "East African Transmission and Distribution Industry" report to their offering.
This research service provides a high-level analysis of the East African transmission and distribution (T&D) industry, focusing on the top 3 countries: Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania. The base year for the study is 2013, and forecasts for the industry are provided from 2014 to 2019.
The study provides insights into the current state of the T&D market in East Africa and identifies the key current and future projects. This study also discusses industry challenges, drivers, restraints, and offers a view on the investment climate within each of the 3 countries' T&D sectors.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current state of the T&D industry in East Africa?
- What factors are driving and restraining the development of the T&D industry?
- What projects are currently taking place? What projects are planned for the future?
- Who is financing projects in the East African T&D industry?
- What is the current investment climate and where are the most attractive opportunities for investment within the East African T&D industry?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Methodology
3. Regional Overview
4. Industry Challenges
5. Industry Drivers and Restraints
6. Kenya Analysis
7. Tanzania Analysis
8. Uganda Analysis
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xwvgd9/east_african