DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5c9kmp/the_future_of_it) has announced the addition of the "The Future of IT in the Manufacturing Industry - United States and Europe" report to their offering.
The main research objective is to measure the current use and future decision making behaviour toward information technology (IT) within the manufacturing sector. Overall, companies from the manufacturing industry are avid users of many enterprise and communications technologies.
They are the top users of consumer and business grade softphones, unified communications, mobile device management, machine-to-machine, and TDM phones out of the 5 key industries surveyed.
As far as budget allocation is concerned, the greatest proportion of manufacturing companies' budgets is allocated to network security and customer care, because cyber-espionage and attracting and retaining customers are their greatest concerns
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Attitudes toward General Business Applications Opportunities in Manufacturing Industry
4. Influential Factors on IT Investments in the Manufacturing Industry
5. Current and Future Use of IT in Manufacturing Industry
6. Impact of Influential Factors on IT in the Manufacturing Industry
7. Opportunities with Vendor Relationships in the Manufacturing Industry
8. IT and Cloud Computing in the Manufacturing Industry
9. Social Media Strategies in the Manufacturing Industry
10. Deployment of Mobile Apps in Manufacturing Industry
11. Network Security in the Manufacturing Industry
12. Mobile Devices in the Manufacturing Industry
13. Available IT Budgets for IT in the Manufacturing Industry
14. Impact of the Workforce on IT
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5c9kmp/the_future_of_it