DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xb4kc4/china_polyether) has announced the addition of the "China Polyether Monomer (MPEG/APEG/TPEG) Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
Polyether monomer in the Chinese market mainly refers to methoxy polyethylene glycol (MPEG), allyloxy polyethylene glycol (APEG) and tresylated polyethylene glycol (TPEG). With the improvement of R & D capabilities and the progress of production technology, polyether monomers have been widely used in construction, daily chemicals, pharmaceutical manufacturing and other fields.
Construction-use polycarboxylate superplasticizer functions as the main application area for Chinese polyether monomer products. In 2007-2013, China's polycarboxylate superplasticizer output grew rapidly at a CAGR of 43.3%. In 2013, China's polycarboxylate superplasticizer consumption attained 3.6 million tons, up 56.5% year on year; the volume of polyether monomers demanded by polycarboxylate superplasticizer was around 600,000 tons.
For now, there are still numerous companies actively involved in construction and expansion of polycarboxylate superplasticizer projects in China, with planned and ongoing capacity of polycarboxylate superplasticizer totaling over 430,000 tons in 2013-2014, including 120,000 tons from Sichuan Gaodi Sitong New Materials Co., Ltd. and 80,000 tons generated by Xinxiang Yuantai Building Materials Co., Ltd.. The development of polycarboxylate superplasticizer will trigger large demand for polyether monomer; it is expected that China's superplasticizer-use polyether monomer production will post a CAGR of 12.0% in 2014-2017.
Liaoning Oxiranchem,Inc., Liaoning Kelong Fine Chemical Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Huangma Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd and Shanghai Taijie Chemical Co., Ltd. as major polyether monomer suppliers in China enjoy a combined market share of over 60%, and some companies are positively extending to the downstream polycarboxylate superplasticizer industry. For example, Taijie Chemical boasted 120,000 t/a polycarboxylate-dedicated polyether as well as 50,000 t/a macromonomer and superplasticizer masterbatch in 2013; in 2014, it intended to build a 50,000 t/a polyether and 50,000 t/a polycarboxylate superplasticizer production line in Chengdu.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Polyether Monomer
2. Development of Polyether Monomer in China
3. Development and Influence of Polyether Monomer Upstream in China
- Ethylene Oxide (EO)
- Acrylic Acid (AA)
4. Development and Influence of Polyether Monomer Downstream in China
- Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
5. Major Foreign Polyether Monomer Enterprises
- LOTTE CHEMICAL
6. Major Chinese Polyether Monomer Enterprises
- Liaoning Oxiranchem,Inc.
- Liaoning Kelong Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Huangma Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Taijie Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiahua Chemicals Inc.
- Nanjing WELL Chemical Corp., Ltd.
7. Major Chinese Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Enterprises
- Jiangsu Sobute New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen Academy of Building Research Group Co.,Ltd.
- Shandong Huawei Yinkai Building Material Co.,Ltd
- Shanxi Kaidi Building Materials Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xb4kc4/china_polyether