DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6jfz5m/us_base) has announced the addition of the "US Base Operational Support Services" report to their offering.
US Base Operational Support Services (BOSS) funding is one of the areas that has absorbed the impact of increased spending in other sectors, especially during sequestration. While the key area for negative growth is the conflict zones, continental US spending has faced consistent pressure. The return of personnel from Afghanistan and Iraq has allowed a reduction in overall continental US services spending, but that may be temporary until a Base Realignment and Closure Commission changes the force and base structure. This study examines the demand for contracted services. The base year for the study is 2013, and the market forecast is from 2013 to 2018.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- With the drawdown in Afghanistan, how great will the decline be in BOSS spending?
- What segments, technologies, and services make up the market?
- What are the leading market drivers, restraints, and challenges?
- What are the top BOSS programs?
- As the military decreases in size, what effect will it have on BOSS?
- What companies are leading the BOSS market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total DoD BOS Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total DoD BOS Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total DoD BOS Market
6. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on DoD BOS Spending
7. Technical Support Segment Breakdown
8. Logistics Support Segment Breakdown
9. Support Services Segment Breakdown
10. Multiple Services Segment Breakdown
11. The Last Word
- Northrop Grumman
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6jfz5m/us_base