DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmt9zn/china_automotive) has announced the addition of the "China Automotive Bumper Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
A bumper, which is attached to the vehicle's front-most and rear-most ends, is a safety device designed to absorb or alleviate impact in a collision and protect the vehicle's front and rear ends. In appearance, it is designed to avoid the impact of the vehicle's external damage on the safety system, but indeed this design is increasingly being used to protect pedestrians.
Bumpers, one of easily delicate products, mainly involve the new car supporting market (OEM) and after-sales replacement market. And the former is determined by the output of new cars while the latter is directly proportional to the car ownership. Thanks to a drastic increase in the output and ownership of the vehicles, the market capacity of bumpers in China reached 56.24 million pieces, up 14.5% from a year earlier.
China boasts a large base and rapid growth in automobile production, and foreign corporations are accelerating their layout in China. At present, foreign bumper manufacturers in China primarily consist of Plastic Omnium, Faurecia, Magna International Inc., Hyundai Mobis, Futaba, Hanil E-Hwa, and Metalsa, etc., of which Plastic Omnium occupies the largest market share in the Chinese bumper market.
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Overview of automotive bumper industry in China (including definition, classification, the materials used, the industry's business model, the manufacturers' regional distribution, and development trend, etc.);
- Operation of the assembled vehicle industry in China (including the revenue and variation trend in profit in auto industry, the output and sales volume of assembled vehicles, passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles, as well as the output and sales volume, etc. of major manufacturers.);
- China's automotive bumper market (including market situation, market capacity, supply for vehicle manufacturers, competitive landscape, and import & export, etc.);
- Major global bumper manufacturers (including their shareholding structure, revenue, revenue structure, net income, investment, R&D, supply for vehicle manufacturers, and latest developments, as well as their related subsidiaries in China, etc.;
- Major bumper manufacturers in China (including the shareholding structure, revenue, revenue structure, net income, investment, R&D, supply for vehicle manufacturers, and latest projects, etc. of these companies and their subsidiaries).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of China Bumper Industry
2. Operation of China Automobile Industry
3. China Bumper Market
4. Major Bumper Manufacturers in the World
5. Major Bumper Manufacturers in China
- Beijing Hyundai Mobis Automotive Parts Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Mobis Chonche Automotive Parts Co., Ltd.
- Changchun FAWAY Automobile Components Co., Ltd
- Changchun Fawer Dongyang Plastic Product Co., Ltd.
- Changchun Huaxiang Faurecia Automotive Plastic Components Co., Ltd.
- Changheng Automobile Component Industry (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
- Changsha Futaba Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Changzhou Hengda Vehicle Accessories Co., Ltd.
- Changzhou Ruiyue Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd.
- Cheung Hang Automotive Trim (Hefei) Co., Ltd
- Hainan Drinda Automotive Trim Co., Ltd
- Hanil E-Hwa
- HeFei Yi-Heng Machinery Co.,Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis
- Jiangnan Mould & Plastic Technology Co., Ltd. (JNMPT)
- Jiangsu Hanil Auto Plastic Parts Co., Ltd.
- Jilin New Leader Part Co., Ltd.
- Magna Guangneng Automotive Trim System (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Plastic Omnium
- Plastic Omnium Composites (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Fangxin Jiacheng Automobile Trims Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Xuri Automobile Decoration Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Metalsa Auto Components Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Aoyuan Auto Spare Parts Co., Ltd.
- Yanfeng Plastic Omnium Automotive Exterior Systems Co., Ltd.
- Yanfeng Plastic Omnium Automotive Exterior Systems Co., Ltd. (YFPO)
Zhejiang Far Wing Holding Group Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmt9zn/china_automotive