DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3764x/window_coverings) has announced the addition of the "Window Coverings Market Report - UK 2014-2018 Analysis" report to their offering.
Despite a difficult period in 2010-11, the domestic window coverings market has experienced some recovery in 2013/early 14 as the housing market and consumer spending slowly recover - though there are variations between key product sectors reflecting some polarisation in consumer demand.
Curtains represent the largest sector accounting for over 45% of the market, with blinds also a key sector. Prospects for the short-medium term in 2014-15 are for some growth in the window coverings market, benefiting from a steady recovery in consumer confidence and forecast improvements in the housing market. In addition, the sector is experiencing some changes in distribution with the internet channel continuing to take share from traditional outlets.
The report incorporates original research and gives a comprehensive and up-to-date review of the UK window coverings market, with forecasts through to 2018.
Product areas covered:
- Curtains - ready-made, custom-made & curtain fabric.
- Blinds - roller, Venetian, Roman, pleated, vertical, soft, etc.
- Lightweight Curtains - net & lace curtains, sheers & voiles.
- Curtain Suspension Systems - poles and tracks.
Of particular interest:
- Analysis of curtains, blinds, lightweight curtains and suspension systems by sector.
- Market polarisation - squeeze on mid-market in some sectors.
- Current trends in the blinds and curtains sectors.
- Industry restructuring - impact of imports, market maturity etc.
- Changes to retail distribution channels - growth of internet sales.
- Market forecasts through to 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary And Future Prospects
3. Economic Environment
4. Window Coverings Market Overview
7. Lightweight Curtains
8. Suspension Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3764x/window_coverings