DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r5nzl3/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Motor Control Centres Market" report to their offering.
This research service analyses trends in the global motor control centre (MCC) market. It determines the impact of increasing automation in the water and wastewater industry, the impact of movement towards natural gas, wind and solar power plants and similar trends in different end-user industries. Revenue forecasts are provided by geography and end-user segment till 2018.
The study also analyses the growth of normal versus intelligent MCCs across regions and industries. Market drivers, restraints and their impacts are also discussed.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the global market for motor control centres growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- How is the demand for motor control centres distributed across different end-user industries across the globe?
- Which geography or end user is expected to attract more demand for motor control centres?
- What are the threats this market is likely to encounter, and what are the factors that may drive the market?
- How is the demand for intelligent motor control centres expected to grow during the forecast period?
- How competitive are the global and specific regional markets for motor control centres?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total Motor Control Centres Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Motor Control Centres Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total Motor Control Centres Market
6. Americas Breakdown
7. EMEA Breakdown
8. APAC Breakdown
9. The Last Word
- General Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r5nzl3/analysis_of_the