DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mj2jp6/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States HVAC Rental Market 2014" report to their offering.
Natural disasters, building system failures, planned maintenance, repairs and equipment replacement impacts the normal operation of an organization's ability to function properly. Every company and organization needs to include an HVAC contingency plan as part of its comprehensive crisis-response strategy to avert emergency situations. Leading HVAC rental service companies provide their customers with a wide range of new, state of the art HVAC and power equipment.
This study is solely focused on the rental HVAC equipment market in the US. It is not focused on rental power / generator, rental equipment, rental fleet, etc.
This report provides an overview of the United States HVAC Rental Equipment Market.
HVAC Rental Equipment
- Heating - Heaters, boilers, heat exchanges, portable units
- Ventilation - Dehumidifiers
- Cooling - Chillers, cooling towers, roof-top units, AC units, air handling units, portable units
- Ancillary - Hose, pumps, piping, duct & valces
- Emergency Restoration / Failures
- Industrial & Manufacturing
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Supplier Landscape
5. Strategic Recommendations
6. Quotes by Industry Participants
- Carrier Rental Systems
- Johnson Controls
- Sunbelt Rentals
- Trane Rental Services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mj2jp6/united_states