DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lmls58/construction_in) has announced the addition of the "Construction in The Czech Republic - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The Czech construction industry recorded a CAGR of -5.01% during the review period (2009-2013). The construction industry's outlook is expected to be positive over the forecast period (2014-2018), with growth supported by road, rail and energy infrastructure expansion in the country. Rising export demand and improving employment conditions are likely to attract investments in the industrial and residential construction markets. CZK594.8 billion (US$30.3 billion) support through the European Union (EU) structural funds program over 2014-2020 will also help grow the country's construction industry. The industry is expected to record a forecast-period nominal CAGR of 2.12%.
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in the Czech Republic using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in the Czech Republic
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Commercial Construction
4 Industrial Construction
5 Infrastructure Construction
6 Institutional Construction
7 Residential Construction
8 Company Profile: Metrostav a.s.
9 Company Profile: OHL ZS, a.s.
10 Company Profile: Helika, a.s.
11 Company Profile: Eurovia, a.s.
12 Company Profile: VCES a.s.
13 Market Data Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lmls58/construction_in