FÖRSLÖV, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
The first half year has been positive for Peab. The action plan which was implemented in 2013 has had the intended effect and operations are developing according to plan. A strong Swedish housing market contributes to good market conditions.
• Operative net sales amounted to SEK 20,885 million (19,537)
• Operative operating profit was SEK 657 million (-478). Last year’s operating profit was charged with one-off costs of SEK 920 million
• Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.32 (-1.39)
• Orders received during the first half year amounted to SEK 16,668 million (18,789)
• Order backlog amounted to SEK 27,499 million (30,591)
• Positive cash flow before financing of SEK 802 million (-199)
• The action plan that was implemented in 2013 is having the intended effect – The measures we have taken to raise Group profitability are producing the planned effects. We see how the work method and new organization structure we are working with support our earning goals. Based on stable market conditions we continue to work on increasing customer focus on the local market, says Peab’s CEO and President Jesper Göransson.
Peab AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 22 August 2014 at 8.00 a.m.
Peab is the Nordic Community Builder with some 13,000 employees and net sales exceeding SEK 40 billion. The Group’s subsidiaries have strategically located offices in Sweden, Norway and Finland. The share is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. The registered office of the Group is at Förslöv, Skåne in south of Sweden.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com