DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fqg924/work_at_home) has announced the addition of the "Work at Home Agents (WAHA) in the Latin American Market" report to their offering.
Remote work has not yet been largely adopted in Latin America, especially due to the lack of specific legislation regarding this work modality and its use of information and communication technologies (ICTs).
However, important companies in the region from different industry verticals have implemented the home-office model, partially or full-time, among departments such as marketing, sales, and technology.
This Market Insight defines terms, discusses market trends and remote work regulations (Chile, Argentina, and Brazil), and offers company profiles and business cases.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. Market Overview
- Definitions-Mobile Telework
- Definitions-Remote Work, Home Office, and WAHA
3. Market Trends and Analysis
- Technology Overlay
- Overview of the Latin American Market
- Overview of the Brazilian Market
- Remote Work Regulations-Brazil
- Remote Work Regulations-Chile
- Remote Work Regulation-Argentina
4. Case Study
- Home Agent-Company Overview
- Home Agent-Best Practices Case
5. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fqg924/work_at_home