DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2dw5bh/global_web_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Web and Mobile Analytics Market" report to their offering.
Although the global online Web analytics market has long prevailed, the changing dynamics of consumer engagement on the Internet coupled with device proliferation have led to an inflection point. This study discusses these two analytics segments - Web and mobile. The regional forecast spans North America and Latin America; Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; and the Asia-Pacific markets. Market drivers and restraints are ranked and explained. The research also provides forecasts for global and regional revenues as well as a vertical analysis and competitive landscape. The study outlines current distribution channels and analysis of market demand. The base year is 2013 and the study period is from 2013 to 2020.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What is Web and mobile analytics? How has the market evolved over the past few years with the growth of eCommerce and mCommerce?
- What are the types of online analytics solutions in the market? How is the market structured?
- What are the disruptive market trends? Where are the opportunities?
- What are the use cases for online analytics?
- What are the implications of market consolidation for existing stand-alone online analytics vendors?
- What are the key technology trends that will change the market landscape? How can vendors of online analytics plan for the changes around multi-channel marketing and optimization?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Web and Mobile Analytics Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Web and Mobile Analytics Market
5. Application Vertical Analysis-Total Web and Mobile Analytics Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Web and Mobile Analytics Market
7. Web Analytics Segment Breakdown
8. Mobile Analytics Segment Breakdown
9. Technology Trends
10. Market Trends
11. Hot Company Watchlist
12. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2dw5bh/global_web_and