DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvdscg/is_there_a_need) has announced the addition of the "Is There a Need for PPE Product Differentiation for Developing Economies?" report to their offering.
As developed markets mature in PPE uptake and consumption, developing economies hold a huge untapped market potential. This market insight emphasizes the importance of developing economies as a source of growth for global PPE manufacturers and assesses the need for product differentiation for developing economies. Drivers and restraints for the globalization of PPE market are also outlined.
The study analyzes key expectations of customers in developing economies from global brand manufacturers, which forms the basis of PPE product differentiation. Product differentiation is also discussed as a global perspective, and strategies for product differentiation are outlined and mapped for success in specific PPE product markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. PPE Market Overview
3. PPE Market in Developing Economies
4. Product Differentiation-A Global Perspective
5. Global Product Differentiation Strategies
6. Developed versus Developing Economies-Why Differentiate Products?
7. PPE Market-Overview of Some Developing Economies
8. PPE Product Differentiation for Developing Economies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvdscg/is_there_a_need