DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qf2nt8/baby_food_eastern) has announced the addition of the "Baby Food Eastern Europe 2014" report to their offering.
Baby Food Eastern Europe 2014 is a new report by ERC that analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Eastern Europe, key segments, features & developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Eastern Europe along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- Sales in 2013 for Baby Food in Czech Republic are estimated at CZK 2.8 billion (US$ 143 million)
- Polish Baby Food market value reached PNZL 1.22 billion (US$ 387 million), an increase of 36.9%. Total volume consumption stood at 40,819 tonnes in 2013
- The market for Baby Food in Slovakia has expanded by around 21.4% in value over the past seven years to reach an estimated 31 million (US$ 41.2 million) in 2013, equivalent to approximately 2,847 tonnes
Reasons To Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby
Food industry in Eastern Europe market, providing marketers with
essential data in order to understand their own position in the market
and to identify where to compete in the future
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qf2nt8/baby_food_eastern