DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2lz5m/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the North American Class 1 to 8 Filters Aftermarket" report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the automotive and commercial truck filters aftermarket in the United States and Canada. The research includes unit shipment and revenue forecast, pricing analysis, distribution channel analysis, market share analysis, market drivers and restraints, market overview, key conclusions and findings, and a future outlook.
The product scope includes air, fuel, oil, and cabin air filters, as well as coolant filters and fuel/water separators. All units, prices, and revenue are presented at the manufacturer level and expressed in US dollars. The base year is 2013. Forecasts are provided from 2014 to 2020, and historical data is provided for 2010 to 2012.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer
- What is the short-to-medium term demand outlook for filters in the Class 1 to 8 vehicle aftermarket?
- What are the key market trends prevalent in the total Class 1 to 8 filters aftermarket?
- What are the most important competitive factors?
- Who are the key industry participants and what is their value proposition? How does distribution differ between the Class 1 to 3 (light duty) and Class 4 to 8 (medium and heavy duty) vehicle segments?
- How is the competitive landscape changing in the Class 1 to 8 total filters aftermarket? What are the implications for existing competitors and those planning to enter the market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. Total Class 1-8 Filters Aftermarket-Demand Analysis
6. Forecast and Trends-Total Class 1-8 Filters Aftermarket
7. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Class 1-3 Filters Aftermarket
8. Forecasts and Trends-Class 1-3 Filters Aftermarket
9. Air Filters Aftermarket Breakdown
10. Fuel Filters Aftermarket Breakdown
11. Oil Filters Aftermarket Breakdown
12. Cabin Air Filters Aftermarket Breakdown
13. Key Findings and Competitive Analysis-Class 1 to 3 Filters Aftermarket
14. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Class 4-8 Filters Aftermarket
15. Forecasts and Trends-Class 4-8 Aftermarket
16. Air Filters Aftermarket Breakdown
17. Fuel Filters Aftermarket Breakdown
18. Oil Filters Aftermarket Breakdown
19. Fuel/Water Separators Aftermarket Breakdown
20. Coolant Filters Aftermarket Breakdown
21. Key Findings and Competitive Analysis-Class 4-8 Filters Aftermarket
22. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2lz5m/analysis_of_the