DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2gtzm/uk_bottled_water) has announced the addition of the "UK Bottled Water Drinks Report 2014" report to their offering.
The overall plain bottled water volume sales surged by 10.4% in 2013 to 2,539 million litres
Retail sizes under 10 litres, which accounted for 89% of the total, advanced by 11.6%. Similarly, the bottled water cooler market experienced its first volume increase of 1.8%, helped by improving economic conditions and hot summer weather.
Meanwhile, the water plus market - comprising flavoured, functional and juicy waters - rose by 8.3% to 413 million litres. While flavoured and juicy waters enjoyed strong growth, functional waters have been in decline for 4 consecutive years and now represent the smallest sub-segment of the water plus market.
One of the very first market reports in Zenith's portfolio celebrates its 23rd edition in 2014 and it remains the most comprehensive report available on the UK bottled water market, as a result of established relationships and detailed discussions with industry players.
Features and Benefits:
- NEW THIS YEAR: a dedicated section on water plus covering flavoured, juicy and functional waters.
- 23rd annual edition, one of the very first reference reports in Zenith's portfolio.
- Sets out full market and segment totals built up from over 120 companies, covering more than 160 bottled water products.
- Packed with data and comprehensive insights, helping you gain an in-depth understanding of the industry.
- Tracks industry, company and brand developments, profiling 35 UK bottled water producers and brands.
- Assesses challenges and provides a realistic future outlook.
- AG Barr PLC
- Angel Springs Holdings Ltd
- Berrington Pure Spring Water
- Best Water Technology
- Black Mountain Mineral Water company
- Brecon Mineral Water
- Britvic Plc
- Calypso Soft Drinks
- Cott Beverages Ltd
- Danone Waters (UK & Ireland) Ltd
- Decantae Natural Mineral Water
- Eden Springs UK
- Edgar's Water
- Fonthill Pure English Spring Water
- Harrogate Water Brands
- Highland Spring Ltd
- Kingshill Mineral Water Ltd
- Montgomery Spring Water Company
- Navson Drinks
- Nestle Waters UK Ltd
- Prince's Gate Spring Water
- Princes Soft Drinks
- Radnor Hills Mineral Water Company
- Swithland Spring Water
- Tredwerwen Springs
- Water Coolers (Scotland) Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2gtzm/uk_bottled_water