DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnh2sx/india_electrical) has announced the addition of the "India Electrical Capacitor Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The market for electrical capacitors in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3.6% during 2014 - 19.
Major demand for capacitors is likely to come from consumer durable, IT hardware, industrial & infrastructure, and automotive sector. Region-wise, a large chunk of demand would emanate from southern region of the country due to the presence of various electronic and hi-tech zones across cities like Bangalore Chennai and Hyderabad. Electrolytic and ceramic electrical capacitors are projected to contribute a lion's share in overall market revenues during the forecast period. Adoption of other capacitors such as polymer & hybrid capacitors, solid double layer capacitor (super capacitor) and multi-layer ceramic capacitor would also increase by 2019.
Over the last few years, the demand for electrical products like capacitors has been on the rise in India. Being a passive electrical component, capacitors are widely being integrated in consumer electronics, telecom devices, automotive equipment, and IT hardware. Capacitors are used in manufacturing most of the popular and fast selling consumer electronic devices such as smartphones, laptops, desktop PCs, tables, camcorders, etc. Recent government initiatives towards digitization have further influenced the demand for electrical capacitors in the country. However, India has very limited manufacturing base for capacitors, predominantly due to existing technological challenges and lack of skilled manpower. As a result, the country mainly relies on imports from other Asian countries like China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore.
India Electrical Capacitor Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 report elaborates following particulars:
- Polymer Capacitor
- Hybrid Capacitor
- Super Capacitor
- Boost of Domestic Manufacturing
- Growth of Electronic Manufacturing Service Market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Capacitor Technology Overview
4. India Electrical Capacitor Market Outlook
5. India Electrical Ceramic Capacitor Market Outlook
6. India Electrical Film Capacitor Market Outlook
7. India Electrical Electrolytic Capacitor Market Outlook
8. India Other Electrical Capacitor Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Trends & Developments
11. Import & Export Analysis
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Outlook
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Deki Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Desai Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Filcon Electronic Pvt. Ltd.
- Heter Electronics Group Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi India Pvt. Ltd.
- KYOCERA Asia Pacific (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Murata Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
- NIC Components Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Rubycon Singapore Pte. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnh2sx/india_electrical