DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljjb7v/pigments_and_dyes) has announced the addition of the "Pigments and Dyes - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Pigments and Dyes in Thousand Tons and US$ Million by the following Product Segments:
- Dyes (Acid Dyes, Basic Dyes, Direct Dyes, Disperse Dyes, Fiber Reactive Dyes, Vat Dyes, Fluorescent Brighteners, & Other Dyes)
- Inorganic Pigments (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, & Other Inorganic Pigments), and Organic Pigments.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 308 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- ALTANA AG
- BASF SE
- Cathay Pigments, Inc.
- Clariant International Limited
- DIC Corporation
- Sun Chemical Corporation
- Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Ferro Corp
- Flint Group
- Heubach GmbH
- Huntsman International, LLC
- Ishihara Corporation
- Kemira Oyj
- Kronos Worldwide, Inc.
- Lanxess AG
- Merck KGAA
- Silberline Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- The Shepherd Color Company
- Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Tronox, Inc
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Market Trends, Issues & Drivers
3. Exports And Import Statistics
4. Product Overview
5. Product Introductions/Innovations
6. Recent Industry Activity
7. Focus On Select Global Players
8. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Latin America
7. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
Total Companies Profiled: 308 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 321)
- The United States (40)
- Canada (2)
- Japan (12)
- Europe (98)
- France (3)
- Germany (28)
- The United Kingdom (16)
- Italy (14)
- Spain (8)
- Rest of Europe (29)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (164)
- Latin America (2)
- Africa (1)
- Middle East (2)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljjb7v/pigments_and_dyes