DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2hg7zb/world_cigarettes) has announced the addition of the "World Cigarettes 2 2013" report to their offering.
World Cigarettes 2014 - 2nd Edition is a new report that focuses on the extent to which the global cigarette market has evolved during the last twelve years in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- In Ethiopia, cigarette volumes have been put at 5.68 billion pieces in 2013, up 148.7% on 1990 levels.
- Guatemala has a legitimate cigarette market which has been put at 3.3 billion pieces in 2013.
- After seeing strong growth in 2010 and 2011 the Cigarette sector in Sri Lanka was badly hit by tax hikes in 2012 which reduced sales by 4.9% with a further fall in volumes of 8.2% forecast for 2013.
- World Cigarettes 2014 - 2nd Edition report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarette industry in 57 countries.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarette industry in the 57 countries across the five regions.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarette industry in the 57 countries along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- National Tobacco Enterprise (Ethiopia) Share Company
- British American Tobacco Congo
- Société Industrielle et Agricole du Tabac Tropical (SIAT)
- Tanzania Cigarette Company Ltd
- Industrias del Tabaco
- Alimentos y Bebidas SA (Itabsa)
- Tabacalera Centroamericana SA (Tacasa)
- BAT Sucursal Panama
- Tabacalera Nacional SA
- Myanmar Sampoerna Tobacco Co Ltd
- Rothmans of Pall Mall Myanmar Pte Ltd
- Ceylon Tobacco Company Ltd
- Union Tobacco and Cigarette Industries Company Ltd (UTCIC)
- Philip Morris Jordan Ltd
- General Organisation of Tobacco (GOT)
- National Tobacco and Matches Company (NTMC)
- National Cigarette and Match Industries Ltd (NCMI)
- United Industries Company Ltd (HSA Group)
- Fabrika Duhana Sarajevo d.d.
- Fabrika Duvana Banja Luka a.d.
- Tvornica Duhana Rovinj doo (TDR)
- Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o.
- Imperial Tobacco Slovakia a.s.
- Imperial Tobacco (Toba?na Ljubljana doo).
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2hg7zb/world_cigarettes