DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/spzt77/world_cigarettes) has announced the addition of the "World Cigarettes 1 2013" report to their offering.
World Cigarettes Report 2014 - 1st Edition is a new report that focuses on the extent to which the global cigarette market has evolved during the last twelve years in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The USA is the world's second largest cigarette market, but is also in long-term decline. Market volumes, based on shipment data, fell by just over 2% to 286.5 billion pieces in 2012, 45% below 1990 levels.
- China is by far the largest cigarette market in the world with domestic consumption estimated at 2,520.7 billion pieces in 2013 putting the market 55.3% up on 1990 levels, with most of the growth having occurred since 2000
- France remains one of the largest cigarette markets in Western Europe, despite a substantial contraction in market volume since 1990, with annual duty paid volume declining by a further 4.9% to 51.46 billion pieces in 2012, which compares with 82.51 billion pieces in 2000 and a 46.3% fall since 1990.
- World Cigarettes Report 2014 - 1st Edition is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarette industry in 66 countries.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarette industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarette industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarette industry in the 66 countries across the five regions.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarette industry in the 66 countries along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Philip Morris France SAS
- Seita-Groupe Imperial Tobacco/Imperial Tobacco France
- Imperial Tobacco Ltd
- Gallaher Group Ltd
- BAT (UK) Limited
- Shanghai Tobacco Group
- Hongta Group
- Hunan Provincial China Tobacco Industry Corp
- Hongyun Honghe Tobacco Group
- Zhejiang Provincial China Tobacco Industry Corp
- ITC Ltd
- Godfrey Phillips India Ltd
- VST Industries Ltd
- Golden Tobacco Ltd
- Philip Morris Polska SA
- British American Tobacco Polska SA
- Imperial Tobacco Polska SA
- JTI Polska Sp. z.o.o (JTI Poland)
- Japan Tobacco International Russia
- Philip Morris Russia
- British American Tobacco Russia
- Imperial Tobacco Sales and Marketing LLC
- OJSC Donskoy Tabak
- Imperial Tobacco Maroc
- British American Tobacco (South Africa) Ltd
- Philip Morris Sabanci Sigara ve Tütüncülük Sanayi ve Ticaret AS (PHILSA)
- Japan Tobacco Tütün Sanayi AS
- British American Tobacco Turkey.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/spzt77/world_cigarettes