DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnjzvf/germany_dental) has announced the addition of the "Germany Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Opportunity and Growth Trends Forecast Till 2019" report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the dental crowns and bridges in Germany through 2019.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- Ceramic Fused to Metal
- Metal Free Ceramic
The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company market shares.
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2006 to 2019.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2019.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2006 to 2019).
Recent Events and Developments
Why should you buy?
- Build business strategy by identifying the high growth and attractive market categories
- Develop competitive strategy based on competitive landscape
- Design capital investment strategies based on forecasted high potential segments
- Identify potential business partners, acquisition targets and business buyers
- Plan for a new product launch and inventory in advance
- Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Scope of the Report
4 German Market for Crowns and Bridges (2006-2019)
4.1 Crowns and Bridges, Revenue ($ mn) by Sub-Category, 2006-2019
4.2 Crowns and Bridges, Volume (Units) by Sub-Category, 2006-2019
4.3 Crowns and Bridges, Average Price ($), 2006-2019
4.4 Crowns and Bridges, Company Shares (%), 2013
5 Recent Events and Developments
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Contact us
- 3M ESPE Dental Products
- DENTSPLY International Inc.
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Nobel Biocare Holding AG
- VITA In-Ceram
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnjzvf/germany_dental