SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ServiceNow®(NYSE: NOW), the enterprise IT cloud company, congratulates the 35 ServiceNow customers and all the winners of the 2014 CIO 100 award. A group of CIOs will participate in a panel moderated by ServiceNow at this year’s CIO 100 Symposium & Awards event. The panel, “How Enterprise Service Management Will Impact the Future of IT,” will take place on Aug. 19 in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.
The panel moderated by ServiceNow Vice President of Strategy Matt French will feature:
- Michael Zill, EVP and CIO – CareFusion
- Michael Keithley, CIO – Creative Artists Agency
- Ron Guerrier, CIO and VP, and David Paine, Director Service Management – Toyota Financial Services
Topics will include the expanding role of IT, the impact of a service-oriented culture and strategies for using cloud technologies to accelerate transformation.
“The fact that more than a third of the companies winning the 2014 CIO 100 award are our customers indicates the growing adoption of ServiceNow among the leading companies in the world and an appetite for IT transformation,” said French. “These CIOs realize that the role of IT is changing from being an administrator of infrastructure to a driver of enterprise services.”
CIOs face unprecedented challenges in delivering innovative business solutions while keeping existing systems running. As IT leaders tackle these issues by shifting both system infrastructure and technology maintenance to the cloud, they are inherently transforming IT from an infrastructure-centric organization to service-oriented one.
More information on the ServiceNow CIO panel:
- What: How Enterprise Service Management Will Impact the Future of IT
- Who: ServiceNow to moderate a panel of CIOs from Creative Artists Agency, CareFusion and Toyota Financial Services.
- When: Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014, 11:05 am to 11:35 am PT.
- Where: Palos Verdes Ballroom 7, the Terranea Resort, Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.
- Follow the Discussion on Twitter: @ServiceNow and @CIOEvents #CIO100
The 27th annual CIO 100 awards program recognizes organizations that have distinguished themselves by creating business value through the innovative use of IT. The winners will be honored during a gala awards dinner and ceremony at the CIO 100 Symposium, being held Aug. 17-19, 2014. More than 300 CIOs and senior IT executives will share strategies and expertise on the business impact of disruptive technologies in social, mobile, analytics and cloud.
ServiceNow is a sponsor of the symposium and will be showcasing its portfolio of cloud-based products that automate and manage services across the enterprise.
Additional resources on these topics include:
- An overview on the benefits of enterprise service management for CIOs
- A video on the State of IT
- An eBook on what ServiceNow can do for the enterprise
- A joint report with KPMG LLP on the shifting role of IT toward services
ServiceNow is the enterprise IT cloud company. We transform IT by automating and managing IT service relationships across the global enterprise. Organizations deploy our service to create a single system of record for IT and automate manual tasks, standardize processes and consolidate legacy systems. Using our extensible platform, our customers create custom applications and evolve the IT service model to service domains inside and outside the enterprise. ServiceNow transforms IT from the department of no to the department of now. For more information, visit www.servicenow.com.
ServiceNow and the ServiceNow logo are registered trademarks of ServiceNow. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.