FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HyperX®, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of HyperX® Cloud White Edition. It features a stand-out white and black color scheme and the same award-winning comfort of its predecessor, HyperX Cloud Black Edition. The headset offers memory foam ear cushions, a soft leather-padded headband and an over-the-ear closed-cup design to get anyone in any game comfortably for long game play sessions.
HyperX Cloud White Edition delivers great audio performance with its large 53mm drivers so gamers can hear every word of dialogue, gunshot and explosion. The headset is versatile with its detachable microphone to make listening to music on smartphones and tablets easy and enjoyable with enhanced bass and crystal clear lows, mids and highs.
“The HyperX Cloud Black Edition headset has won many awards and has been very well-received since we launched it in April,” said Lawrence Yang, business manager, HyperX. “We are proud to add the White Edition now to give gamers and HyperX fans another headset choice with the same great comfort and sound as the original.”
HyperX Cloud White and Black Editions are compatible with PC and PS4™ as well as smartphones and tablets. It is the official headset of Intel Extreme Masters, Alliance Gaming, CNB e-Sports Club, SK-Gaming and Team Liquid. HyperX Cloud is backed by a two-year warranty and legendary HyperX reliability. For more information, please visit www.kingston.com/hyperxcloud.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and headsets. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including Brasil Game Show, China Joy, DreamHack and PAX.
For more information visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX Cloud White Edition Features and Specifications:
- Transducer Type: dynamic Ø 53mm
- Frequency Response: 15Hz–25,000 Hz
- Nominal SPL: 98±3dB
- Operating principle: closed
- Nominal impedance: 60 Ω per system
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Power handling capacity: 150mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: circumaural
- Ambient noise attenuation: approx. 20 dBa
- Headband pressure: 5N
- Weight with microphone and cable: 350g
- Cable length and type: 1m + 2m extension + 10cm iPhone
- Connection: mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Transducer type: condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Power supply: AB powering
- Supply voltage: 2V
- Current consumption: max 0.5 mA
- Nominal impedance: ≤2.2 kΩ
- Open circuit voltage: at f = 1kHz: 20 mV / Pa
- Frequency response: 100–12,000 Hz
- THD: 2% at f = 1kHz
- Max. SPL: 105dB SPL (THD≤1.0% at 1KHz)
- Microphone output: -39±3dB
- Length mic boom 150mm: (include gooseneck)
- Capsule diameter: Ø6*5 mm
- Connection: mini stereo jack plug (3.5mm)
HyperX can be found on:
HyperX® is a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent memory manufacturer. Established in 2002, HyperX is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit www.kingston.com/us/memory/hyperx.
Editor’s Note: For additional information, evaluation units or executive interviews, please contact David Leong, Kingston Digital, Inc. 17600 Newhope Street, Fountain Valley, CA USA 92708, 714-438-1817 (Voice). Press images can be found in Kingston’s press room at kingston.com/press/default.asp.
Kingston, the Kingston logo and HyperX are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All other marks may be the property of their respective titleholders.