IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cirrus Insight (www.cirrusinsight.com), the #1 app for integrating Salesforce with Gmail and Google Apps, announced the launch of a new free companion application called Cirrus Analytics (www.cirrusanalytics.org).
Cirrus Analytics enables organizations to create powerful Leaderboards for Salesforce adoption, customer engagement, and email effectiveness.
“Leading organizations live by the mantra that you can’t improve what you don’t measure. With Cirrus Analytics, organizations can quickly report and visualize Salesforce adoption via Cirrus Insight including number of leads and contacts created. Moreover, organizations can measure customer engagement including email conversations and meetings with customers. And organizations can track how effective their emails are,” says Jason Hubbard, VP of Marketing for Cirrus Insight.
Cirrus Insight Analytics is a free package that provides users, managers, and admins with reports and dashboards showing usage and adoption of Cirrus Insight.
What you can do with Cirrus Analytics:
- Track and report on emails, events, calls, tasks, leads, contacts, opportunities, cases, and more. Support for standard and custom objects.
- Track email effectiveness with dashboards showing email opens and customer engagement.
- Cirrus Insight leaderboards help maximize Salesforce adoption and ROI.
Questions you can answer with Cirrus Analytics:
- How many events with prospects did the sales team have last week? How many customer meetings are scheduled in Google Calendar for next week?
- How many new leads did we add from Gmail last month?
- How effective are our emails from Gmail? How effective are our Salesforce email templates?
How it works:
- Cirrus Analytics enables admins to quickly and easily add “Created by Cirrus Insight” fields to Salesforce objects. Cirrus Insight marks these checkboxes when adding new records to Salesforce.
- The package contains instant Reports and Dashboards to track usage and adoption by sales and support users and teams.
- All reports and dashboards are easily customizable to match the reporting needs of any organization.
Cirrus Analytics is available for installation for free from the Salesforce AppExchange: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B56GaEAJ