DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4n3wf6/the_north) has announced the addition of the "The North American Car Rental Market to 2018" report to their offering.
The North American car rental market performed well during the review period (2009-2013), driven primarily by the overall good performance of the travel and tourism sector. Domestic trips, intra-regional travel as well as international arrivals to the region increased, leading to a rise in demand for car rental by both business and leisure tourists. The US is the largest market in the region, with the highest number of domestic as well international arrivals in 2013.
- It details historical values for North America's tourism sector for 2009-2013, along with forecast figures for 2014-2018.
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic and inbound tourist flows in North America including analysis of tourism flows in the US, Canada and Mexico.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of car rental market in North American countries - the US, Canada and Mexico - including key developments and competitive landscape.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in car rental market's key performance indicators, with values for both the 2009-2013 review period and the 2014-2018 forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Domestic Tourism in North America
3 Inbound Tourism to North America
4 Car Rental in the US
5 Car Rental in Canada
6 Car Rental in Mexico
7 Car Rental - Key Performance Indicators
8 Company Profiles - The US
9 Company Profiles - Canada
10 Company Profiles - Mexico
- Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc.
- Avis Budget Group, Inc.
- Fox Rent-A-Car, Inc.
- Avis Mexico Car Rental
- Alamo Rent a Car Mexico
- Alquiladora de Vehiculos Automotores SA de CV
- Sixt Mexico
- Enterprise Rent a Car Canada
- Discount Car & Truck Rentals Ltd.
- Budget Rent-A-Car BC Ltd.
- Dollar Rent A Car Canada
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4n3wf6/the_north