DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qbbvk8/prefeasibility) has announced the addition of the "Prefeasibility Report on a Cat Food Manufacturing Plant" report to their offering.
"Prefeasibility Report on a Cat Food Manufacturing Plant" provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a cat food manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the cat food plant. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc.
This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the cat food industry in any manner.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to the Cat Food Industry
3. Cat Food Industry Analysis
4. Processing and Manufacturing of Cat Food Products
5. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6. Cat Food Manufacturing Plant: Loans and Financial Assistance
7. Cat Food Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qbbvk8/prefeasibility