DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fn4tnp/prefeasibility) has announced the addition of the "Prefeasibility Report on a Hair Colour Manufacturing Plant" report to their offering.
"Prefeasibility Report on a Hair Colour Manufacturing Plant" provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a hair colour manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the hair colour plant. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc.
This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the hair colour industry in any manner.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to the Hair Colour Industry
3. Hair Colour Industry Analysis
4. Processing & Manufacturing of Hair Colour Products
5. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6. Hair Colour Manufacturing Plant: Loans & Financial Assistance
7. Hair Colour Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fn4tnp/prefeasibility