DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqth8d/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Uganda, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The Ugandan insurance industry recorded a CAGR of 18.8% during 2009-2013. The healthy growth in the industry was due to the strong performance of the personal accident and health insurance segment, which registered a review-period CAGR of 22.1%. This was followed by the life and non-life segments, with respective CAGRs of 21.8% and 17.2%. A strengthening economy and rising exports are expected to support the growth of the insurance industry.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Uganda:
- It provides historical values for the Ugandan insurance industry for the report's 2009-2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Ugandan insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Uganda, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Ugandan Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Economic Indicators
- Jubilee Insurance
- AIG Uganda Insurance Co. Ltd
- Goldstar Insurance Co. Ltd
- Liberty Life Assurance
- UAP Insurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqth8d/the_insurance