DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6lxmst/reinsurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Reinsurance in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
Brazil's reinsurance segment is the largest in Latin America. As of 2014, 106 reinsurers operated in the segment. It is mandatory for insurers to cede at least 40% of reinsurance premium to local reinsurers; however, they cannot cede over 20% of their premium to foreign reinsurance affiliates. The country's oil exploration activities are an important business driver for the reinsurance segment.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Brazilian reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Brazilian reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Brazilian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Brazil's reinsurance segment is the largest in Latin America.
- As of 2014, 106 reinsurers operated in the segment.
- In 2008, the country's reinsurance segment was opened to domestic and foreign reinsurers, putting an end to the monopoly of the state-owned reinsurer, IRB Brasil Resseguros SA (IRB).
- The Brazilian reinsurance segment is concentrated, with the leading 10 companies accounting for 71.4% share of the total gross written premiums in 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Brazilian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
5 Key Industry Trends and Drivers
6 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
7 Business Environment and Country Risk
- IRB Brasil Resseguros SA
- Lloyd's Reinsurance
- Munich Re do Brasil Resseguradora SA
- Zurich Resseguradora Brasil SA
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty Resseguros Brasil SA
- Austral Resseguradora SA
- Mapfre Re do Brasil Companhia de Resseguros
- Ace Resseguradora SA
- J Malucelli Resseguradora SA
- Swiss Re Brasil Resseguros SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6lxmst/reinsurance_in