DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zzfrq/capacity_and) has announced the addition of the "Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in North America - The US to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth" report to their offering.
Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in North America - The US to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the refining industry in North America. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned refineries in North America. The details of major companies operating in the refining industry in North America are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2018
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 North America Refining Industry
- North America Refining Industry, Snapshot
- North America Refining Industry, Planned Refining Facilities
- Refining Industry in The United States, Gulf Coast
- Refining Industry in The United States, Midwest
- Refining Industry in The United States, West Coast
- Refining Industry in The United States, East Coast
- Refining Industry in The United States, Rocky Mountain
- Refining Industry in Canada
- Refining Industry in Mexico
4 Profile of Valero Energy Corporation
5 Profile of Marathon Petroleum Corporation
6 Profile of Exxon Mobil Corporation
7 Financial Deals Landscape
8 Recent Developments
- License Rounds
- License Awards
- Strategy and Business Expansion
- Recent Discoveries
- Drilling and Production Updates
- Other Significant Developments
- New Contracts Announcements
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zzfrq/capacity_and