DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjqqk3/2013_world) has announced the addition of the "2013 World Contact Center Workforce Management Systems Market" report to their offering.
This is the fourth biannual report on the workforce management market and its 13th comprehensive analysis of workforce optimization solutions. This 180+ page report provides in-depth insight about trends, demand drivers, constraints, vendor market shares, and the future outlook for WFM in contact center environments. The research is based on multiple in-depth interviews with industry leaders and a thorough examination of pertinent secondary sources.
- Global demand reached $317 million in 2013, up 2% from 2012
- Demand was strongest in North America and Europe and weakest in Asian and Latin American outsourcing markets
- Aspect, NICE-IEX, and Verint Systems control 72% of the total market.
- Vendor-direct cloud offers account for 4% of vendor direct sales
- Leading vendors are leveraging smart phone technology to improve scheduling solutions and boost sales.
- Vendors continue to seek out new markets for WFM technology
This report addresses the market for workforce management (WFM) solutions in contact center environments. Several vendors are actively pursuing opportunities to apply WFM technology in various back office and branch operations. To the extent possible, we have tried to remove the value of these sales from our analysis. For most vendors this is a small (albeit rapidly growing) part of their WFM business. Further, we limit our vendor profiles to only companies that sell contact center software as a major component of their total portfolio.
There are other criteria as well. For example:
- In-house developed product, not an OEM
- Has marketed WFM for at least one year.
- Markets WFM as a core offering, not just an adjunct to a broader product portfolio.
- Sells solutions specifically designed to meet the special needs of Contact Centers.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Executive Summary
Chapter 3 - Market Trends
Chapter 4 - Drivers and Constraints
Chapter 5 - Market Analysis
Chapter 6 - Vendor Profiles
- Monet Software
- NICE Systems
- Noble Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjqqk3/2013_world