DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nbwvvh/global_flavors) has announced the addition of the "Global Flavors and Fragrances Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The Global Flavors and Fragrances market includes flavor blends, fragrance blends, essential oils, and aroma chemicals. The market is expected to witness healthy growth during the forecast period. It is mainly driven by the demand from companies that manufacture food and beverages, perfumes, cosmetics, toiletries, and household products. Manufacturing aroma chemicals by chemical synthesis has opened up a branch of chemistry. Flavors and fragrances mainly include a class of compounds such as esters, alcohol, acids, lactones, aldehydes, and ketones.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Flavors and Fragrances market for the period 2014-2018. The report provides data on the different segments of the market based on the following criteria: Product, Ingredient, Product Type, End-user, and Geography.
The report, the Global Flavors and Fragrances Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the pricing forecast of the Global Flavors and Fragrances market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Market Drivers/Challenges/Trends
- Emerging Middle Class in Developing Countries.
- Fluctuation in Raw Material Prices.
Increasing Demand for Natural Flavors.
- Firmenich SA
- Givaudan SA
- International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc.
- Symrise AG
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nbwvvh/global_flavors