DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkwnhr/japans_top_100) has announced the addition of the "Japan's Top 100 Consumer Markets: Now to 2025" report to their offering.
This latest report identifies the top 100 markets within Japan's nearly 800 cities for now to 2025.
This is the most complete and thorough analysis of Japanese consumer markets ever published - and the only report of its kind available in either English or Japanese.
The report includes:
- Guide to the top 100 consumer markets and changes coming through 2025
- 250 pages of analysis and essential data
- In-depth profiles on each market derived from nearly 100 data points
- Comparison tables and charts of the top 100 across key data such as incomes, savings, expenditure, retail sales, stores, densities, population now and to 2040, and more
- Analysis of which markets will prosper most in the next decade
- Complete lists of all major retail stores and shopping centres in each Top 100 market
- Profiles including key shopping destinations and trends affecting consumer behaviour
With Japan's Top 100 Consumer Markets: Now to 2025 you will see the opportunities ahead of the competition, potential new markets, the top cities within each region, where to focus marketing, and leading markets by incomes, savings, spending, retail and market segments.
The report helps you to:
- Focus on the best markets that suit your brand, store or service
- Gain rapid understanding of each market through concise profiles
- Plan for the next 5, 10, even the next 30 years
- More efficiently allocate marketing budgets by region
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkwnhr/japans_top_100